Wall Anchor - TTTM
With this fixing kit, you can hang your hammock inside the house or in the garden!
The TTTM suspension kit allows you install your hammock indoors or wherever you find concrete or stone walls.
- 2 x stainless steel fasteners
- 2 x screws
- 2 x wall plugs
- 2 x washers
What you need for setting up:
- 1 x drill < / span>
- Masonry drill bit 1 x 12 mm (3/8 ”)
- 1 key x 13 mm.
If you want to install the screen on wooden structures, please use the screws directly without a fisher and see the description on below (as long as your wooden wall is strong enough and suitable for drilling).
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: strong >
- Try to find the correct distance between two walls, usually a distance of 2.7-3m is perfect without the need for extra ropes.
- Check the wall by tapping and knocking and see if it is strong enough and not only a thin, hollow layer of plywood…
- Choose a height of 1.3m or more, depending on the distance between your hangers. Be sure to install the anchors higher if they are farther than 3m apart - otherwise you won't have the 30 ° angle for your hammock or you will hit the ground. ;)
- Drill a hole in a concrete or stone wall with a 10 mm (3/8 ”) drill head. Check the length according to the bolt included in the kit. Clean the hole with a brush or blow with a straw to remove any residual dust.
- Gently insert the peg first.
- < span> Insert the screw with the clip and washer already in place, screw it in until it is snug.
- Tie your rope strap or moon on the hanger and use your hammock as usual. Do not attach the aluminum carabiner directly to the stainless steel hook, as this may damage the carabiner. Start by gently sitting inside your hammock to see if the hangers are set up securely.
Note: For block, brick or concrete walls, use a 10mm masonry bit to drill a hole to a depth of 80 mm. Insert the nylon wall plug completely into the hole. Screw the hook into the plug as far as possible. For wood, use a 6mm wood bit to drill a hole 70mm deep. Screw the hook into the hole as far as it will go. For walls with posts (cavities / partitions) it is extremely important to center the hook on the post, which can be covered with panels or plasterboard.
< / div>
< / div>
TIPS: Use a rope if necessary to go from the hook to the hammock. A simple hitch is an effective way to secure it. Always make sure that both ends of the hammock are at the same height.
WARNING: Incorrect installation can cause injury. Make sure that all work is carried out by a person competent in this type of work. Periodically check the hook for any signs of excessive wear and especially cracks and replace it if necessary. These hooks are not suitable for use in ceilings.